- CNRS Press release "Does our brain change in the course of our lifes?"
TRAIL researchers from the laboratories LaBRI and INCIA published a study on the evolution of the brain during the course of life. For the first time, their are now able to follow the trajectory of the evolution of cerebral structures from a few months of age to over 95 years. The CNRS made a press release with can be read at this link. This research was conducted in collaboration with the Universitat Politecnica de Valencia, who also filmed an interview (in spanish).[ Lire la suite ]
- New TRAIL Activity report 2011-2017
The latest TRAIL Activity report is now available and covers the period 2011-2017. The PDF file can be downloaded on in the section Resources > Activity reports.[ Lire la suite ]
- Académie des Sciences online videos of its "Mathématiques, mégadonnées et santé : l'exemple du cancer" colloquium
The Académie des Sciences published the videos of the presentations during the colloquium "Mathématiques, mégadonnées et santé : l'exemple du cancer". The presentation of Thierry Colin (IMB) can...[ Lire la suite ]
- 25/06 - 29/06Summer School in Bordeaux "Biomaterials for Medical Devices and Regenerative Medicine"
TRAIL sponsors the Summer School on "Biomaterials for Medical Devices and Regenerative Medicine" organized by Jöelle Amédée and in collaboration with Liisa Kuhn and Biomat. This Summer School will...[ Lire la suite ]
- 16/04AST Call for research results in neurosciences
Aquitaine Science Transfert (AST) launched a call for research results in the neurosciences. The application deadline is April 16th, 2018. The simplified application form and application procedures...[ Lire la suite ]
- 2011-2017 Activity report TRAIL Activity report 2011-2017