If you wish to organize a conference, please contact Hélène Katz, Scientific Communication Manager of the LabEx TRAIL.
Upcoming TRAIL conferences:
- June 25th, 2018 at 02:00 p.m.
"Changing the Field: An introduction to Magnetic Particle Imaging" by Dr. Jeff Gaudet (Magnetic Insight)
Hosted by Franck Couillaud (IMOTION) and Cyril Lorenzato (CRMSB)
Location: CRMSB conference room, University of Bordeaux, Carreire campus, Zone Nord, Bât 4A
- June 26th, 2018 at 10:00 a.m.
Dr. Yoon Seong Choi (Yonsei University College of Medicine, Seoul) will present her work on AI-radiomics in brain tumors
Hosted by Vincent Dousset (Director of the LabEx TRAIL)
Location: Open Space room of the Institute of Bio-Imaging (IBIO), Carreire campus, Zone Nord
Past TRAIL conferences:
- "Avantages et challenges de l'imagerie de la moelle épinière à 7T" by Dr. Virginie Callot (Centre de Résonance Magnétique Biologique et Médicale, UMR 7339, Aix-Marseille Université)
May 2018 - hosted by Emeline Ribot (CRMSB)
- "Retinal imaging in neuroimmunology - Current research and clinical applications" by Prof. Dr. med. Friedemann Paul (Charité University Hospital Center, Berlin)
June 2017 - hosted by Bruno Brochet (Magendie Neurocenter)
- "Oncoprotein activation and dynamics in cancer: a new vision of cancer diagnostics by Pr. Banafshé Larijani (Cell Biophysics Laboratory, Bilbao)
February 2017 - hosted by Jean Palussière (Bergonié Institute)