- 21/01CNIV 2019 - Early bird registration deadline and programme
The third edition of the Congrès National d'Imagerie du Vivant - CNIV 2019 will take place on February 5th-6th at the ICM in Paris. Early bird registration is available until January 21st on the...Partager sur
- 25/01 : 10h30LaBRI conference on 'Large-scale MRI-based brain mapping and clinical prediction'
The LaBRI has invited Dr. Mallar Chakravarty (CoBrA Lab leader, McGill University) to give a talk on 'Large-scale MRI-based brain mapping and clinical prediction'. > The presentation will take...Partager sur
- 24/01 : 14h30Conference 'Neurovascular biology of capillary control' - Prof. Martin Lauritzen
Prof. Martin Lauritzen from the University of Copenhagen (Denmark) has been invited by Jérôme Badaut (INCIA) to give a TRAIL conference on January 24th, 2019 at 02:30 p.m. The talk will take place in...Partager sur
- TRAIL publications from 2011 to 2018
The complete list of the 155 TRAIL publications from 2011 to 2018 is available! You can access it on the TRAIL website via Actions > Publications.Partager sur
- 14/12Last week to register for "Ma thèse en 180 secondes"
Ph.D students interested in participating in the 2019 edition of the "Ma Thèse en 180 secondes" competition have a week left before the registration closes. All the information is available online (in French): https://www.u-bordeaux.fr/Actualites/De-la-recherche/Doctorants-participez-au-concours-Ma-these-en-180-secondes2Partager sur
- IdEx Talents 2019 - Career opportunities in Bordeaux
Several recruitment opportunities are currently or will soon be promoted within the framework “Initiative of Excellence of the University of Bordeaux” (IdEx University of Bordeaux), granted by the French national program Investing for the future: Post-doctoral fellowship program, Junior Chairs and Visiting Scholars.Partager sur
- New TRAIL publication - SCICOG&REACTIV project (WP5)
Koubiyr I, Deloire M, Coupé P, Dulau C, Besson P, Moroso A, Planche V, Tourdias T, Brochet B and Ruet A (2018) Differential Gray Matter Vulnerability in the 1 Year Following a Clinically Isolated Syndrome. Frontiers in Neurology 9:824. Read herePartager sur
- New TRAIL publication - BIGDATABRAIN project (WP6)
Hett K, Ta V-T, Manjon J, Coupé P, Adaptative fusion of texture-based grading for Alzheimer's disease classification. Computerized Medical Imaging and Graphics, Elsevier, In Press Read herePartager sur