- 01/09Job opportunity: Biomedical Engineer
We are hiring a Biomedical Engineer specialized in MRI !Partager sur
- University closure
In accordance with the directives received from the Ministère de l’enseignement supérieur, de la recherche et de l’innovation, the University of Bordeaux will be closed to the public from Monday,...Partager sur
- TRAIL Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting #7 of the LabEx TRAIL was held on Friday the 14th of June 2019 on the Carreire Campus of the University of Bordeaux. This meeting was the occasion to review the activities...Partager sur
- Departure of Hélène Katz, Science Communication Manager of TRAIL, and arrival of Lise Monneraud
Hélène Katz, Science Communication Manager of the LabEx TRAIL, will leave the LabEx at the end of May and join the Communications Department of the University of Bordeaux. Lise Monneraud will join...Partager sur
- Latest TRAIL publications
WHOBOMP2RAGE project (WP2): Faller, T.L., Trotier, A.J., Miraux, S. et al., Radial MP2RAGE sequence for rapid 3D T1 mapping of mouse abdomen: application to hepatic metastases, Eur Radiol (2019)....Partager sur
- 21/06 : 14h30Conference 'Segmentation of thalamic nuclei from 3T MRI with applications'
Manojkumar Saranathan (University of Arizona, Tucson, USA) has been invited by Thomas Tourdias (Neurocentre Magendie) to give a TRAIL conference on Friday, June 21st 2019 at 02:30 p.m. in the...Partager sur
- Appel à Manifestation d'Intérêt "Grand Programmes de Recherche"
L'université de Bordeaux a diffusé l'annonce de l'Appel à Manifestation d'Intérêt concernant les Grands Programmes de Recherche. Le texte de l'Appel et la Lettre d'intention sont disponibles...Partager sur
- 17/05IdEx Visiting Scholars - 2019 Call for applications
The University of Bordeaux opens Visiting scholars positions. The aim of this program is to enable high-level, internationally-reputed scholars to visit the University of Bordeaux or one of the...Partager sur