TRAIL General Assembly #602/03 : 09h - 14h
The TRAIL General Assembly #6 will take place on March 2nd, 2018 at 08:45 a.m. in the conference room of the CGFB building of the University of Bordeaux (Carreire campus).
This annual meeting is the occasion to learn more about 2017 TRAIL activities and about emerging projects selected during the 2017 TRAIL Calls for proposals.
Thank you for registering below before February 23rd, 2018.
- 08:45 a.m. - Welcome coffee
- 09:15 a.m. - Introduction and presentation of 2017 TRAIL activities
- 10:00 a.m. - Presentation of 3 emerging projects: NEMHO by Franck Couillaud, WHOBO-MP2RAGE by Emeline Ribot, DEEP STROKE by Olivier Moal (DESKI)
- 10:45 a.m. - Coffee break
- 11:00 a.m. - Presentation of 3 emerging projects: BRAIN-RESV by Anne-Karine Bouzier-Sore, MEMIM by Florence Ottones, INNOVATHER by Clément Morgat
- 11:45 a.m. - "Lost in translation: history and definition(s) of translational research" by Vincent Grimaud (Centre Emile Durkheim)
- 12:15 a.m. - Lunch
Fields marked by an asterisk are mandatory.