COMING EVENT - REMINDER
Monday 7th November, 13:30, conference room of CGFB : Symposium "Energizing the CNS : from biomarker to treatment"
Yet, another 10 publications quoting TRAIL !!
NANOMULTIMAG project :
- Stezycki R, Grzybowski M, Clermont G, Blanchard-Desce M. Z-Shaped Pyrrolo [3,2-b] pyrroles and Their Transformation into p-Expanded Indolo[3,2-b]indoles. Chemistry European Journal, Feb 2016. See publication here.
- Miceli V, Meli V, Blanchard-Desce M. In vitro imaging of b-cells using fluorescent cubic bicontinuous liquid crystalline nanoparticles. RSC Advances, June 2016. See publication here.
- Li H, Daniel J, Verlhac JB, Blanchard-Desce M. Bright Electrogenerated Chemiluminescence of a Bis-Donor Quadrupolar Spirofluorene Dye and Its Nanoparticles. Chemistry European Journal, July 2016. See publication here.
PRITOR project :
- Hindié E, Zanotti-Fregonara P, Quinto MA, Morgat C. Dose Deposits from 90Y, 177Lu, 111In, and 161Tb in Micrometastases of Various Sizes: Implications for Radiopharmaceutical Therapy. J Nucl Med. 2016 May. See publication here.
- Champion C, Quinto MA, Morgat C, Zanotti-Fregonara P, Hindié E. Comparison between Three Promising ß-emitting Radionuclides, (67)Cu, (47)Sc and (161)Tb, with Emphasis on Doses Delivered to Minimal Residual Disease. Theranostics, June 2016. See publication here.
ADPP project :
- Baillet M, Dilharreguy B, Pérès K, Dartigues JF, Mayo W, Catheline G. Activity/rest cycle and disturbances of structural backbone of cerebral networks in aging. Neuroimage, Sept 2016. See publication here.
- Cornilleau T, Hermange P, Fouquet E. Gold-catalysed cross-coupling between aryldiazonium salts and arylboronic acids : probing the usefulness of photoredox conditions. Chem Communication, July 2016. See publication here.
- Planche V et al. Hippocampal microstructural damage and memory impairment in clinically isolated syndrome. MS journal, Oct. 2016. Publication soon available.
- Moroso A et al. Cerebellar assessment in early MS. Cerebellum journal, Oct. 2016. Publication soon available.
- Moroso A et al. Posterior lobules of the cerebellum and information processing speed at various stages of multiple sclerosis. JNNP journal, Oct. 2016. Publication soon available.
The LabEx TRAIL participated to the "Grand Brainstorming" at the "Village des Sciences" on 15th and 16th October.
Nearly 2,600 visitors were able to meet researchers from the LabEx TRAIL on October, 15th and 16th, at the “Grand brainstorming” organized at the “Village des Sciences” in Cap Sciences for the 26th edition of the “Fête de la Science”.
It was the occasion for Sandra Chanraud, Gwenaëlle Catheline and Bassem Hiba - all from the INCIA - of numerous meetings and discussions with a wide and young audience interested to discover the NeuroImaging represented on the stand of the LabEx TRAIL.