Monday 19th December 2016, 14:30 :
PhD Thesis defense by Melusine Larivière, RMSB laboratory
- Title : Nanoparticles functionalized with Human antibodies for multimodal molecular imaging of atherosclerosis.
- 14:30 at the conference room of the RMSB laboratory.
- Flyer available HERE.
Thursday 19th January 2017, 09:00 :
TRAIL General Assembly #5 : Registration OPEN !
- Organized at the "Pole Juridique et Judiciaire" of Bordeaux, Place Pey Berland.
- Program and Registration HERE
Yet, another 5 publications quoting TRAIL !
MRGHIFU project :
- Marquet F, Bour P, Vaillant F, Amraoui S, Dubois R, Ritter P, Haïssaguerre M, Hocini M, Bernus O, Quesson B. Non-invasive cardiac pacing with image-guided focused ultrasound. Nature Scientific Report, Oct 16. See publication here.
PRITOR project :
- Morgat C, Varshney R, Vimont D, Savona-Baron C, Riès C, Chanseau C, Bertrand S, Mishra AK, Hindié E, Fernandez P, Schulz J. A new class of radiopeptides for PET imaging of neuromedin-B receptor: 68Ga-ranatensin analogs. Med Chem Commun., April 2016. See publication here.
- Glöggler S, Rizzitelli S, Pinaud N, Raffard G, Zhendre V, Bouchaud V, Sanchez S, Radecki G, Ciobanu L, Wong A, Crémillieux Y. In vivo online magnetic resonance quantification of absolute metabolite concentrations in microdialysate. Nature Scientific Reports, Nov 2016. See publication here.
- Genevois C, Loiseau H and Couillaud F. In Vivo Follow-up of Brain Tumor Growth via Bioluminescence Imaging and Fluorescence Tomography. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, Oct 2016. See publication here.
- Anne-Karine Bouzier-Sore et al. Evaluation of a high-resolution micro-sized magic angle spinning (HRmMAS) probe for NMR-based metabolomic studies of nanoliter samples. Analytical Method, Aug 2016. See publication here.
Congratulations to Julien Jouganous, PhD of the University of Bordeaux and member of the TRAIL community, for his University Research Award "Le Monde" 2016 !
Julien Jouganous did his thesis at the Mathematical Institute of Bordeaux (IMB), under the direction of Olivier Saut, CNRS research director , with the team Inria Monc (mathematical modelisation for oncology). His work on mathematical modelization has received on November 2016 the University Research award "Le Monde" 2016.
More details on his price HERE