- The LaBRI is now a TRAIL CorePartner!
The Image and Sound team of the LaBRI (Bordeaux Computer Science Research Laboratory) is now an official CorePartner team of TRAIL. Jean-Philippe Domenger, Director of the LaBRI, will represent the...[ Lire la suite ]Partager sur
- Latest TRAIL publications
TARGLIN project (WP4): Konate K, Dussot M, Aldrian G, Vaissière A, Viguier V, Ferreiro Neira I, Couillaud F, Vivès E, Boisguerin P & Deshayes S (2018). Peptide-based nanoparticles to rapidly...[ Lire la suite ]Partager sur
- 19/03 - 21/034th SFRMBM congress
The 4th congress of the Société française de résonance magnétique en biologie et médecine (SFRMBM) will be held March 19th-21st, 2019 at the Hôtel du département du Bas-Rhin in...[ Lire la suite ]Partager sur
- 21/01CNIV 2019 - Early bird registration deadline and programme
The third edition of the Congrès National d'Imagerie du Vivant - CNIV 2019 will take place on February 5th-6th at the ICM in Paris. Early bird registration is available until January 21st on the...[ Lire la suite ]Partager sur
- 25/01 : 10h30LaBRI conference on 'Large-scale MRI-based brain mapping and clinical prediction'
The LaBRI has invited Dr. Mallar Chakravarty (CoBrA Lab leader, McGill University) to give a talk on 'Large-scale MRI-based brain mapping and clinical prediction'. > The presentation will take...[ Lire la suite ]Partager sur
- 24/01 : 14h30Conference 'Neurovascular biology of capillary control' - Prof. Martin Lauritzen
Prof. Martin Lauritzen from the University of Copenhagen (Denmark) has been invited by Jérôme Badaut (INCIA) to give a TRAIL conference on January 24th, 2019 at 02:30 p.m. The talk will take place...[ Lire la suite ]Partager sur