- BIPSA MEETING: 11th of April, 2017
BIPSA is organizing its annual meeting on the 11th of April, 2017, at the Pullman Hotel in Bordeaux. See flyer here[ Lire la suite ]
- Lecture "Personalized Medicine by Numerical and Computational Methods: The Case of Malignant Brain Tumors"
Pr Hassan Fathallah-Shaykh (Neurology department, University of Alabama, Birmingham, USA) will give a lecture on the 20th of January, 2017, at the ENSEIRB-MATMECA (Amphi E), at 12:45[ Lire la suite ]
- 5TH WORKSHOP UPV-UNIVERSITY OF BORDEAUX
"Designing and Producing a Research Publication" by Tim Smithers: 12th and 13th of December, 2016, Bordeaux...[ Lire la suite ]
- FLI CALL FOR PROPOSALS FOR MOLECULAR IMAGING AGENTS DEVELOPMENT
FLI launches a call for proposals regarding molecular imaging agents. Deadline is January the 9th, 2017. All details about FLI WP1 here and call details here[ Lire la suite ]
- 3rd Congress of the SFRMBM will be organized in Bordeaux in March 2017
Next congress of the SFRMBM will be hold in Bordeaux, from the 15th to the 17th of March, 2017. Flyer here and all information/registering here[ Lire la suite ]
- TRAIL 2017 CALLS ARE NOW OPEN
CALLS FOR CONSOLIDATION AND EMERGING PROJECTS ARE NOW OPEN; DEADLINE IS JANUARY THE 9TH, 2017. ALL DETAILS HERE[ Lire la suite ]
- INTERNATIONAL WEEK OF THE UNIVERSITY OF BORDEAUX: INTERNATIONAL FOR DOCTORAL FELLOWS...
The "College des Ecoles Doctorales" organizes an event on "Internationalization of Doctoral fellowship": November the 15th, 2015, at the Pole Juridique et Judiciaire (9:00-16:00). Flyer here and registering here[ Lire la suite ]