- RESULTS OF TRAIL 2017 CALLS
7 emerging research projects were granted, and 2 TRAIL projects were consolidated (see details below)[ read more ]
- CALL FROM THE RIPI TO PARTICIPATE TO EAIE EVENT IN SEPTEMBER 2016 IN SEVILLE
Please find hereattached a call from the RIPI to participate to EAIE conferences in Seville in September 2017; deadline to candidate is the 6th of April, 2017. For more information, please write to dgp.coordination@u‐bordeaux.fr[ read more ]
- 2017 Scientific Advisory Board
SAB Members will meet in Bordeaux on the 5th, 6th and 7th of April, 2017, to help the TRAIL Community to define a development plan for coming years. SAB Members are: Silvio Aimé (University of Torino), Paula Foster (Robarts Research Institute, Canada) , Gail Ter Haar (The Institute of Cancer Research, UK), Pia Sundgren (Lund university)[ read more ]
- Conference "Oncoprotein activation and dynamics in cancer : a new vision of cancer diagnotics."
Conference by Pr. Banafshé Larijani (Cell Biophysics Laboratory, Spain) organized by SIRIC BRIO and LabEx TRAIL, in the context of Euskampus. Starts at 14:30, the 16th of February, 2017, in the conference room of the Bergonie Institute.[ read more ]
- BIPSA MEETING: 11th of April, 2017
BIPSA is organizing its annual meeting on the 11th of April, 2017, at the Pullman Hotel in Bordeaux. See flyer here[ read more ]
- Lecture "Personalized Medicine by Numerical and Computational Methods: The Case of Malignant Brain Tumors"
Pr Hassan Fathallah-Shaykh (Neurology department, University of Alabama, Birmingham, USA) will give a lecture on the 20th of January, 2017, at the ENSEIRB-MATMECA (Amphi E), at 12:45[ read more ]