Any publication issued from the TRAIL community must have the following sentence in the acknowledgments or in the financial support:
"This study was achieved within the context of the Laboratory of Excellence TRAIL ANR-10-LABX-57."
The list of publications citing TRAIL from 2011 to 2017, classified by workpackages, is available here.
Latest TRAIL publications (2018):
WP1 - MR guided HIFU and interventional imaging
- Pierre Bour, Valéry Ozenne, Fabrice Marquet, Baudouin Denis de Senneville, Erik Dumont & Bruno Quesson, Real-time 3D ultrasound based motion tracking for the treatment of mobile organs with MR-guided high-intensity focused ultrasound, International Journal of Hyperthermia, , Feb 2018
- Pinel K, Genevois C, Debeissat C, Couillaud F. Imaging of conditional gene silencing in vivo using a bioluminescence-based method with thermo-inducible microRNAs. Scientific Reports 2018; 8: 4694. March 2018 Read here
WP4 - Tracers and contrast agents
- Camille Favre, Lucie de Cremoux, Jerome Badaut, and Frédéric Friscourt Sydnone Reporters for Highly Fluorogenic Copper-Free Click Ligations The Journal of Organic Chemistry 2018 83 (4), 2058-2066 DOI: 10.1021/acs.joc.7b03004 Read here
WP5 - Biological bioimaging markers
- Planche V, Koubiyr I, Romero JE, et al. Regional hippocampal vulnerability in early multiple sclerosis: Dynamic pathological spreading from dentate gyrus to CA1.Hum Brain Mapp.2018;00:1–11.https://doi.org/10.1002/hbm.23970 Read here
- Amandine Jullienne, Andrew M. Fukuda, Aleksandra Ichkova, Nina Nishiyama, Justine Aussudre, André Obenaus, Jérôme Badaut, Modulating the water channel AQP4 alters miRNA expression, astrocyte connectivity and water diffusion in the rodent brain, Nature Scientific Report, march 2018
WP6 - Mathematical simulation and modeling
- Arnaud Hocquelet, Thibaut Auriac, Cynthia Perier, Clarisse Dromain, Marie Meyer, Jean-Baptiste Pinaquy, Alban Denys, Hervé Trillaud, Baudouin Denis De Senneville, Véronique Vendrely, Pre-treatment magnetic resonance-based texture features as potential imaging biomarkers for predicting event free survival in anal cancer treated by chemoradiotherapy, European Radiology, April 2018 Read here