- 18/03 : 14h30Conference 'Dynamic Modulation of Smooth Muscle Phenotype Governs Pathophysiological Function of the Cerebral Vasculature'
Pr William J Pearce (Loma Linda University, School of Medicine) has been invited by Jérôme Badaut (INCIA) to give a TRAIL conference on Monday, March 18th 2019 at 02:30 p.m. in the Broussin-Delorme...[ read more ]
- 18/03DON'T MISS OUT ON THE ULTIMATE TRAIL CALL!
TRAIL is launching its last call. This call will cover the 2019-2020 period and is dedicated to the consolidation of already granted TRAIL projects with emphasis on innovation. The application...[ read more ]
- The LaBRI is now a TRAIL CorePartner!
The Image and Sound team of the LaBRI (Bordeaux Computer Science Research Laboratory) is now an official CorePartner team of TRAIL. Jean-Philippe Domenger, Director of the LaBRI, will represent the...[ read more ]
- Latest TRAIL publications
TARGLIN project (WP4): Konate K, Dussot M, Aldrian G, Vaissière A, Viguier V, Ferreiro Neira I, Couillaud F, Vivès E, Boisguerin P & Deshayes S (2018). Peptide-based nanoparticles to rapidly...[ read more ]
- 19/03 - 21/034th SFRMBM congress - Early bird registration deadline
The early bird registration for the 4th congress of the Société française de résonance magnétique en biologie et médecine (SFRMBM) will end on Febuary 17th, 2019. The congress will be held...[ read more ]
- 21/01CNIV 2019 - Early bird registration deadline and programme
The third edition of the Congrès National d'Imagerie du Vivant - CNIV 2019 will take place on February 5th-6th at the ICM in Paris. Early bird registration is available until January 21st on the...[ read more ]
- 25/01 : 10h30LaBRI conference on 'Large-scale MRI-based brain mapping and clinical prediction'
The LaBRI has invited Dr. Mallar Chakravarty (CoBrA Lab leader, McGill University) to give a talk on 'Large-scale MRI-based brain mapping and clinical prediction'. > The presentation will take...[ read more ]
- 24/01 : 14h30Conference 'Neurovascular biology of capillary control' - Prof. Martin Lauritzen
Prof. Martin Lauritzen from the University of Copenhagen (Denmark) has been invited by Jérôme Badaut (INCIA) to give a TRAIL conference on January 24th, 2019 at 02:30 p.m. The talk will take place...[ read more ]