- 17/024th SFRMBM congress - Early bird registration deadline
The early bird registration for the 4th congress of the Société française de résonance magnétique en biologie et médecine (SFRMBM) will end on Febuary 17th, 2019. The congress will be held...[ Lire la suite ]
- 21/01CNIV 2019 - Early bird registration deadline and programme
The third edition of the Congrès National d'Imagerie du Vivant - CNIV 2019 will take place on February 5th-6th at the ICM in Paris. Early bird registration is available until January 21st on the...[ Lire la suite ]
- 25/01 : 10h30LaBRI conference on 'Large-scale MRI-based brain mapping and clinical prediction'
The LaBRI has invited Dr. Mallar Chakravarty (CoBrA Lab leader, McGill University) to give a talk on 'Large-scale MRI-based brain mapping and clinical prediction'. > The presentation will take...[ Lire la suite ]
- 24/01 : 14h30Conference "Neurovascular biology of capillary control" - Prof. Martin Lauritzen
Prof. Martin Lauritzen from the University of Copenhagen (Denmark) has been invited by Jérôme Badaut (INCIA) to give a TRAIL conference on January 24th, 2019 at 02:30 p.m. The talk will take place...[ Lire la suite ]
- TRAIL publications from 2011 to 2018
The complete list of the 155 TRAIL publications from 2011 to 2018 is available! You can access it on the TRAIL website via Actions > Publications.[ Lire la suite ]
- 14/12Last week to register for "Ma thèse en 180 secondes"
Ph.D students interested in participating in the 2019 edition of the "Ma Thèse en 180 secondes" competition have a week left before the registration closes. All the information is available online (in French): https://www.u-bordeaux.fr/Actualites/De-la-recherche/Doctorants-participez-au-concours-Ma-these-en-180-secondes2[ Lire la suite ]